- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Working with Audio and Video
Adobe Animate / Flash
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
xAPI Lectora Quiz
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Have you watched the xAPI Overview for Lectora yet? Watch it Now!!!
Today, we'll be discussing the xAPI features of our starter Quiz template.
In this file, we've gone with entirely built-in statements from Lectora.
No additional triggers - just what the tool generates for quiz data.
That reporting is pretty deep.
And the best part is, you don't need to do anything to get it working.
The only detail you need to worry about is that you need to have the quiz graded.
You don't need to do anything with that score, but if the questions aren't wrapped up in a Lectora test, you won't get any deeper reporting than general slide-level data.