- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
xAPI Layout Captivate
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Our Layout file primarily uses standard Captivate xAPI statements.
In fact, all but 1 slide do.
When the Text Entry Response slide loads, the _load_textEntry_ action fires.
In it, we set several xAPI variables and send out some JS that will produce a statement like the following:
In addition to the actor/verb/object information, we include a response element in this statement, that captures the user's full text response.
To customize that statement, edit the xAPI variables on the first tab of the load text entry action, then publish to xAPI, and you're good to go.
This article last reviewed Dec, 2018. The software may have changed since the last review.