- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Do you want to learn how to use xAPI in this template? Learn Now!!
In this video, we're going to take a look at the structure of our Process Flow Storyline template, and how to make a few edits to the file.
The base layer contains the main visuals for the interaction. You can edit all of these visuals. The main points in the process flow are Storyline shapes, as is the line. Use the format pane to edit their styles.
To edit the fill, stroke, and so on of the icons, select the point on the process flow and press the Edit States button. Note that each point has multiple states.
All content resides on separate layers. Select and edit the text boxes and media on these layers as needed.
This article last reviewed July, 2018. The software may have changed since the last review.