- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Placing your CenarioVR Output in Lectora Online
Sometimes it may be necessary to place your CenarioVR output in to an external source such as a web page or course. Let’s take a look at the placing your CenarioVR Output in Lectora Online.
To begin select Scenario Settings and Publish then Publish.
Choose HTML5.and Publish.
From the packages menu, select the option to download.
From your computer
Locate the file and unzip it.
Rename the Index.html page (we suggest the name of our scenario).
Rezip the file.
From Lectora Online
Open the file you wish to work on and navigate to the Insert ribbon and choose Attachment>Folder (zipped).
Browse for the file and then select File Upload.
Again from Insert add a Web Window.
From the Window Source drop-down select Local Web-based content, for the file path enter in the name of your zipped folder/name of your first page of the course (the renamed index.html) then select Ok.
Place then web window and view it in Page Preview test.