- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Working with Audio and Video
Adobe Animate / Flash
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Organization & Simplicity
All files are grouped into 3 slide groups: layouts, interactions, and quiz.
Similarly, slide masters flow from layouts to interactions and quiz.
All masters are named clearly and names correspond to their slide titles.
This persists throughout the new Course Starter families—if you're familiar with the structure of one style, you'll be familiar with the structure of the rest.