- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Do you want to learn how to use xAPI in this template? Learn Now!!
In this video, we're going to take a look at the structure of our Media Tour Storyline template, and how to make a few edits to the file.
The main visuals for this course, plus user instructions and header are on the base layer.
Select the Content 1 – 6 layers to access the pop-up content that appears on click. Change images on these layers by right-clicking and selecting Change Picture. Edit content on each by selecting the Content textbox.
The number of media objects in this file is set to 6. If you'd like to remove an object, delete it, mark it invisible in the timeline, or drag it off screen. You can also insert new thumbnails, but make sure to replicate the triggers from the original.