- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
In the Media section of the reporting tab, you will find data on all media types in your platform.
As with all of our reports, you can adjust the date range using the calendar drop down in the upper right hand corner of the "Reports" page. Admins can export the summary report to an excel file by clicking the "Export to File" button.
Views – Displays the number of views of users in your platform by date. A view is recorded when a user clicks on a piece of media. To view reporting data for a specific date, click on a blue number in the chart below the graph. A pop up will appear with specific user details.
Completions are shown in 4 different sections:
- By Course – Displays completions per course by date.
- By Course Enrollment - Displays completions per course by date for users that are enrolled into a course.
- By Module – Displays module (a piece of media) completions by date.
- By Course Tags – Display module completions by tags and date. Tags can be added to a module to help users search for media they are interested in.
To view reporting data for a specific date, click on a blue number in the chart below the graph. A pop up will appear with specific user details.
Course Enrollments – Displays course enrollments of users in your platform by date. To view reporting data for a specific date, click on a blue number in the chart below the graph. A pop up will appear with specific user details.
Ratings – Displays average user ratings (between 1 and 5) per module by date.
This article last reviewed October 2021. The software may have changed since the last review.