- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Matching Drag & Drop Captivate
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
In this video, we're going to take a look at the structure of our Starter Matching Drag and Drop template, and how to make a few edits to the file.
This is a pretty straightforward file, as far as custom draggers go.
Objects can be edited by clicking and adjusting; type for text, styles pane for formatting.
To change the correct drop target of each drop zone, just click on the drop target and go to Object Actions and check/uncheck accepted drag sources.
There's not a ton more to say about this template beyond the extremely awesome xAPI integration we've included.
Check out our other support videos for more information on that!
This article last reviewed July, 2019. The software may have changed since the last review.