- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Labels Drag And Drop
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Do you want to learn how to use xAPI in this template? Learn Now!!
Today, we're going to take a look at the structure of our Labels Drag & Drop Tabs Storyline template, and how to make a few edits to the file.
In this template, users match three labels to three categories. All content is located on the base layer. When the user successfully matches all three labels, a correct feedback layer is shown.
Simple structure. Simple editing.
Use the form view editor to adjust correct answers. To edit text anywhere on the template, simply select the element you'd like to change and start typing. Colors are equally as simple to change.
To change images, either delete and replace, or right-click and select Change Picture.