- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Working with Audio and Video
Adobe Animate / Flash
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Insert Cutout Video People in Captivate
Learn how to insert Cutout Video People into Adobe Captivate.
- flv videos are only compatible with flash exported "Blank" project format.
- mp4 videos are compatible with all exports. However, mp4's can not have a transparent background.
Captivate 6 and 7