- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Working with Audio and Video
Adobe Animate / Flash
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Inline Variable Replacement
Using variables in your title is easier than ever with inline variable replacement! Use the Variable drop-down list to select a variable and insert it directly into your text. Display the student’s name, test scores, or any other information.
To add inline variables into your course:
- From Edit mode, double-click into the text block you wish to have the variable appear.
- Navigate to the text’s contextual ribbon and select Properties.
- From the Properties ribbon, navigate to the Add section. Select the Variable drop-down.
- From the Variable drop-down select the variable value you wish to display.
Remember that certain AICC/SCORM variables will not appear until the course has been marked as AICC and SCORM for LMS Published Title.
You can also manually enter the necessary syntax into your course, VAR(varName). No spaces are allowed in between the parenthesis and the variable name. If the variable name does not exist, then the user will see VAR(varName) exactly as shown in the Publisher.