- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Working with Audio and Video
Adobe Animate / Flash
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Hub Click to Reveal Captivate
***All template files are tested using modern browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox. We do not support or test using Internet Explorer.***
Do you want to learn how to use xAPI in this template? Learn Now!!
In this video, we're going to take a look at the structure of our Hub Click to Reveal template, and how to make a few edits to the file.
This is a single-slide interaction - the user clicks a hub element at right of the screen, and the content block at left changes.
Labels for each hub element can be edited by selecting their text and typing.
To edit content for each hub panel, select the content_caption and then enter State View.