- Quick Win Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Update CourseMill Advanced Report License
Apply CourseMill Enterprise Advanced Reports License
To update the CourseMill license, you must log directly into Advanced Reports as an Advanced Reports administrator.
Before starting, you will require:
- CourseMill Advanced reports URL
- Administrative Credentials for both CourseMill and for Advanced reports
- Informer License File
Determine the Advanced Reports URL
- Login to CourseMill using your CourseMill Administrative credentials.
- Launch Advanced reports from the left navigation bar.
- Copy and save the URL from the browser address bar, for example:
- Edit the URL to remove everything to the right of Advanced Reports in the URL, which results in the Advanced Reports URL:
Advanced Reports Administrative Credentials
Please consult your desk procedures or IT group for the Advanced Reports administrator UserID and Password.
Note: Administrative credentials for Advanced Reports are separate and different then your CourseMill administrative credentials. Advanced Report credentials are created at the time of Advanced Reports installation.
If you determine that you do not have this information, eLearningBrothers can help you reset userID and password, but this is only advised after all other retrieval attempts are explored, and requires approval from your systems administrator or the registered owner of record for your Advanced Reports instance.
Informer License File
eLearningBrothers will provide you with the Informer license file specific to your installation, software version, and activated for a designated period of time.
Apply Updated License to Advanced Reports
- Paste the Advanced Reports URL into the browser address bar.
- Login to Advanced Reports with your Advanced Reports administrative credentials.
- Choose the ADMIN tab from the upper right corner of the Advanced Reports display.
- Select Systems Settings, and click on Registration
- Click the Update license icon.
- Click Browse and locate and select the license file.
- Click the Install button to install the license.
- Verify the expiration date and licensed features.
- Sign out of Advanced Reports
This article last reviewed Jan, 2019. The software may have changed since the last review.