- Getting Started
- Modular Development (ModDev)
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Getting started with the GameShow PowerPoint
This tutorial shows how to use the GameShow PowerPoint classroom game.
- When you save this file you must choose .PPTM or .PPT. (Do NOT save as .PPTX)
- You must click "enable content" when running this game. It uses macros to function.
- Do NOT delete any slides or graphic objects. If you don't need a graphic simply move it off to the side of the slide area.
Want to see this game in action? Watch the eLearning Brothers team try it out!
This article last reviewed Feb, 2020. The software may have changed since the last review.