- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Working with Audio and Video
Adobe Animate / Flash
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Getting started with the GameShow PowerPoint
This tutorial shows how to use the GameShow PowerPoint classroom game.
- When you save this file you must choose .PPTM or .PPT. (Do NOT save as .PPTX)
- You must click "enable content" when running this game. It uses macros to function.
- Do NOT delete any slides or graphic objects. If you don't need a graphic simply move it off to the side of the slide area.
Want to see this game in action? Watch the eLearning Brothers team try it out!