- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Custom Progress Bar Actions
Custom progress bars may be used for many things including showing progress in a non-linear title or as a visual reference for any number of things. You can associate a variable with a custom progress bar and use the Step Progress Bar Position action to determine what direction the bar will move.
To add a progress bar:
- In the Title Explorer, select the location onto which you want to add the progress bar.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Insert ribbon, click Progress Bar from the Add Navigation and Interaction group.
- Type Ctrl+Alt+9
To specify the type of progress back you want:
- Do one of the following:
- In the Title Explorer, double-click the graphic of the progress bar.
- In the Title Explorer, right-click the graphic of the progress bar and select Properties.
- In the Title Explorer, select the progress bar and press Enter.
- In the work area, double-click the progress bar.
- In the work area, right-click the progress bar and select Properties.
- In the work area, select the progress bar and press Enter.
2. In the Type group, click Type to select the type of progress bar from the list.
Creates a custom progress bar with a specified range and step size. Use the Range field to specify the total range of the progress bar. Use the Step Size field to specify the increment size within the progress bar. To associate a variable with the progress bar, make a selection using the Variable list. The variable will contain the current value of the slider and whether the slider will use this value for its initial value when the progress bar is created. Additionally, the variable can be retained so that the progress bar maintains its state between sessions. You can select to associate this progress bar with an existing variable, a new variable, or no variable. Custom progress bars must be set or incremented manually using the Set Progress and Step Progress actions.
This article last reviewed Dec, 2015. The software may have changed since the last review. Please visit our Release Notes to learn more about version updates.