- Quick Guides
- Getting Started
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Batch Edit Users
To edit multiple users at once, use the batch edit feature in the Users tab.
Select the users you want to edit by checking off the box next to their name. You can select all users by checking off the box next to the "Name" title. Then select the "Edit Selected Users" button. A pop up will appear with user fields to edit.
You can change the media group (see the Media Group Settings article), enterprise (see the Enterprise IDs article), user status and delete users using this feature. The new information will completely replace the old user data. It will not be added to the old data.
Click the red "Update" button to update the user information.