- Getting Started
- Quick Guides
- Navigating the Workplace
- Building a Title
- Importing Content
- Working With Text
- Working with Images
- Working With Objects
- Actions and Variables
- Tests, Surveys, and Questions
- Working with Web Windows or HTML Extensions
- Publishing a Title
- Creating Web-based, Accessible Content (Section 508/WCAG)
- Lectora Layouts
- Managing Titles
- Managing your Assignments
- Managing Your Notifications
- Admin Guide
- Lectora Player Skins
- Lectora Interactions and Scenarios
- Using Tracking for Progress, Status, etc
- Working with BranchTrack
- Trouble Shooting
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Screen Recorder
The Training Arcade®
Rockstar Learning Platform
Can't find the answer? Ask our Customer Solutions team.
Assign a Scenario
Assign a Scenario
Before beginning it’s important to note that assigning a scenario can only be done by someone with the role of Author or higher. The content must be published to CenarioVR Mobile and App, as well as, marked as Private.
Assign a User
After the content has been published you can assign it to an individual user by navigating to the User tab on the CenarioVR Dashboard.
Locate the individual from the list of users. A search bar is available at the top. You can also select a header name to filter it.
Once the correct person has been located scroll to the right (a scroll bar is available at the bottom of the screen) to locate the More menu (three dots). Select the Edit option.
From the Manage User screen locate the Scenarios section. Select the checkbox in the assigned column for the scenario.
Assign a Group
- If you have groups created within CenarioVR you can also assign everyone in a group a scenario. To begin navigate to the Group tab on the CenarioVR Dashboard.
- Locate the group from the list. A search bar is available at the top. You can also select a header name to filter it.
- Locate the More menu (three dots) for the group then select the Edit option.
- From the Group Information screen locate the Scenarios section. Select the checkbox in the assigned column for the scenario.
This article last reviewed June, 2019. The software may have changed since the last review.